Many of you would find it happy when your boss moves out of the team. But, not in my case. Before coming to my current team, I had already worked with my boss. This urged me that, I want to be in his team, no matter what.
I fought with my previous boss to release me so that I can join his team. To my surprise, my previous boss released me. I was happy to join my new team. I was not worried about the work I will get in my new team, but I was happier that I joined under my favorite boss.
Let me tell you how the boss should be like -
- Boss should let the talent come out of you
- Boss should let you use your complete potential
- Boss should sit with you and discuss the issues faced
- Boss should sit with you and work along with you side by side
- Boss should realize your weakness and give feedback to overcome it
- Boss should realize the moment you got stuck in a conversation and speak on behalf of you
- Boss should speak their own experiences with you for your learning
- Boss should guide you in Do’s and Don’ts
These are the characteristics my boss has, that is the reason, I enjoyed working with him. The moment I heard him moving out of the team, I was shocked and shattered. I did not leave this team, even though I had the chance, reason, My Boss.
Now, I am waiting for the new boss to be onboarded. Let’s see, how it goes in the future. I am hoping, I get another good boss to work with.
Thank you All!!! This was my experience working with a great Boss.