Setup the Microsoft Teams bot sample to send and collect data from Adaptive Card in Waterfall Dialog Model using Microsoft Bot Framework v4 .NET C#.
To know more about this chatbot, visit my another blog here.
Setup the Microsoft Teams Bot
- Get the source code from here.
- Unzip the file and open the solution in Visual Studio
- Create Azure Bot Resource.
- Connect Azure Bot to Microsoft Teams.
- Change the configuration in appsettings.json file.
- If you are testing it locally, you do not need Azure App Service resource, else, if you are deploying it to Azure, then App Service is required.
- Running the code locally using ngrok.
- Deploying the bot to Azure.
- Test on Teams.